Advanced Counseling Skills I Certificate (CSLC021)
- [R] CSLC021 - Advanced Counseling Skills I Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Advanced Counseling Skills I
This program consists of seven (7) units which continues and expands the exploration of key elements involved in providing competent counseling/therapeutic services. Topics include: eclectic therapy, systems theory, diagnosis and treatment planning, the promotion of mental health and others. Texts include those written by: Maja O’Brien Raphael J. Becvar William M. Pinsof Christiane Brems R. Rocco Cottone Linda Seligman and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
102 contact hours / 10.2 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Seven textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.